Thursday, September 10, 2015

Find Your Voice

Yesterday, while browsing design team calls, I stumbled upon RUKRISTIN. I was intrigued from the moment I saw her main page. A feminist scrapbooker.... what is that? As I browsed more I fell in love. Here is a place where I can feel 100% comfortable and confident in talking about my stories. One of the biggest issues I have had with writing my book is society. How would my friends, family and followers feel about reading the difficult topics in my life? Then I noticed she had a free 6 week course, Find Your Voice 2015, and although it had already ended, I knew what was to be next.

Last year I received a few Moleskine journals and have not used them up until now.


I felt so empowered, so I ran up to my bedroom, grabbed my cart and a bag full of embellishments and brought everything down to the living room. It was time to put class 2 of Irit Landgraf's watercolor classes (don't forget there is a 2 week free trial) to use.


I truly feel like it was meant for me to stumble upon this exciting find. For the next few weeks I will be sharing my journey through this. I would love to see your creations should you too decide to take this incredible class. 


xx <3 Tiffani




No comments:

Post a Comment