Thursday, September 10, 2015

Muddy Puddles

Growing up I can't count how many times we jumped in muddy puddles. What kid doesn't LOVE that! We do not get as much rain up here as we did in Florida, so on this day we decided to let the kids have a blast and enjoy the rain.


This is actually one of my favorite layouts. I am addicted to clouds and when I got these I just could not wait to use them.


For my rainbow stripes I used my acrylic paints and then tore the edges. 


It truly was a happy day for the kids. Always give your children a chance to dance or jump in the rain <3


3 comments:

  1. Love it! I have a picture of my grandson playing in puddles that I've been thinking about scrapping...maybe I'll life your general idea! Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joyce!! I would love to see what you create :) I love seeing kids have fun in the rain. It may seem strange, but I LOVE the rain!!

      Delete
  2. This is so sweet! That rainbow strip, the clouds and the cute photos - completely adorable!

    ReplyDelete