Thursday, January 21, 2016

XOXO

Last night was craft night with on of my favorites, Molly. We went to Michaels to see if they had any of those $2 grab bags I've been seeing online. Sure enough they did and I scored pretty well. I also picked up the new crate paper pad and dear Lizzy document for 5.99 each and some adorable trays I've been in search of for my embellies.

I decided to browse Suse Fish's Pinterest  for inspiration and came across this one. Adore!!! The papers in the crate paper pad are just stunning and I had a hard time deciding which ones to use.



I've been working on scrapping the girls baby pictures and this is one of my favorites. This is Melody in daddy's arms when she was just a few weeks old. She was photographed by the fantastic Shae Jungkins when we lived in Florida. We miss you Shae xx

Tiffani xx

No comments:

Post a Comment